Monday, December 13

Train blog!

Dude, so now that I know I can blog from my phone, maybe i'll get to blog a little more. You'll all just have to forgive the lack of capitalization of some words & any random misspellings.

Real quick for this morning-congrats again to Sarah Ford! I've got the VCR set to record, and by that I mean Trey is hitting record before he leaves, and can't wait to watch you on the Today show!

I'm on round 2 of concerts, but still sort of in the middle of round 1 - Wicker Park did our "Star of Wonder" program paddy weekend, and will be caroling at the bean this Friday, and CCC did our first performance of our Spanish Christmas program last night. We got a good turnout despite some awful weather, and we were excited by all of the Spanish looking people in the audience. We were on TV earlier this month, and are singing live on the radio this Wednesday afternoon.

Church is busy this year, but not quite as busy as last year which is nice. Yesterday morning I did the "Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion" from the Messiah, and for Christmas Eve I get to do all of the recits preceding "Glory to God," which always makes me happy.

Condo crap, which was as messed up as ever, may have gotten more messed up over the weekend. Still, I'm slightly more hopeful than I was a few months ago, so much so that I did what I said I wouldn't do & took a 401(k) loan. We'll see.
Pulling into the station, so more later!

1 comment:

Ms. Sarah said...

Welcome to mobile blogging!! I love it!

I'm glad I got to talk to you tonight, I'll be checking to see if I can listen to your radio spot online.

Blog Archive